So..so.. today I learnt tt actually adults are not always right.. freak.. stupid lo.. so wad if we small.. its Thomas who wans us to be his god sis de lo.. onli he knows y he wans us to b his god sis lo… onli he knows his motive de lo.. and onli he knows wad he is thinking lo.. all we can do is to guess and predict his actions frm previous incidents.. he wans me n Rachel to b his god sis all cos he likes Rachel.. u can ask ppl in Carrefour.. a lot of them know lo.. jus tt in e beginning me, Rachel and Lawrence does not know cos we are involved tts all lo.. idiot.. den last nite Lawrence went to confront Thomas.. he diam diam.. dunno wad to say and hab nth to say at all lo.. freak.. put me n Rachel pic in his frendster without our permission.. den still say bout Lawrence and Rachel in his blog.. say until he damn innocent and Rachel and Lawrence in e total wrong lo.. freak.. idiotic.. den ytd outside e pantry.. cos Rachel lookin into e mirror.. den she saw Thomas starin at her lo.. den its like she told me and I quite angry bout wad he is lookin at.. den I msg him ask him y he starin at Rachel.. he reply back..”wad e fuck..” hell bastard lo.. I den don wan fuck him lo.. SOB.. den today at Carrefour.. heard in e morning.. tt he went around spreadin rumours tt I msg him out of a sudden and scold him.. wad e.. when did I lo.. onli tryin to gain sympathy lo.. think I easy to bully.. pls lo.. ppl hu know me knows tt I wun msg ppl for nth de lo.. ppl knows how I hate to sms de lo.. how much I can actually hope nt to msg cos I can save my sms.. some more still msg him.. even lazy to do it lo.. I rather msg a pig tt would nv reply my msg den msg a human like him tt would reply my msg and waste my space lo.. bastard..
Den today me n dear went to take pics le.. keke.. can go to my frendster to see wor.. keke.. happy.. den Rachel came to meet us le.. den Rachel was like very very upset cos she is gonna b alone for one whole hr b4 she can report for work cos Lawrence gotta report for work at 5.05pm.. den its like Rachel din expect everything to turn out this way and she cried.. haiz.. den I sent dear off and I went to work..
Den today after work.. I confronted Thomas after I heard tt he spread somethings tt he should nt b sayin and its nt true lo.. I canfronted him and ask him y he did all those things and he denied.. ok.. nvm.. den I ask him y he put me n rachel’s pic in frendster without our permission.. he diam diam.. den I ask him bout e blog thing.. he act blurr.. he really knows how to act lo.. and can really go n take a medal le lo.. act gong, act blurr, act guai.. and still knows how to b a good dog tt listens to his masters.. stuck up nia lo.. bastard..
Elle Low
12/03/88
Pisces
day-dreams-1988@hotmail.com
Working & Studying
[[*My Adores*]]
Jap food
spaghetti
Fruit punches
Cocktails
MY DOG XD
[[*My Detests*]]
Bitches
Bastards
Noise
Food with too much chilli
[[*My Wishlist*]]
New phone + New line
Meet my true love
A whole room for myself
Good & stable job
A job with good pay
New com
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist: -Nil
Song: -Nil
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|December 2004|
|January 2005|
|February 2005|
|March 2005|
|April 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*My Friends*]]
|Angie|
|Cindy|
|Ida|
|Jeremy|
|Joanne|
|Kenneth|
|Lizzy|
|Lynette|
|Mei Bing|
|Mel|
|Sebastian|
|Shi hui|
|Priscillia|
|Vickies|
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
|
|