Haiz.. got my results le.. really bad.. noe I really din do well lo.. n din give out my best.. haiz.. was really upset.. once I know my results it was like mr. lee told me.. den tears are wellin up inside le lo.. haiz.. den once I stand up n walk outside.. all came down.. tok to mrs. Singh.. she din say much.. jus wish e best for me n even congrats me.. haiz.. den shi hui they all came forward n toked to me lo.. haiz.. I screwed it all up.. wad e fuck.. haiz.. den e first person tt I inform is Kenneth.. hahaz.. feel honoured..? I told him my results.. he ish my tutor.. den tutored me maths n science.. I m pretty proud of my maths n chi.. din know I could gt a B for them at all.. when rach told me tt I won Thomas in maths.. I was kinda happy.. cos Thomas is one guy tt is pretty good at maths I must say.. hahaz.. sms him liao.. den within minutes he called me.. sound kinda upset.. but din say much la.. scolded me in a kiddin way.. den heard me cry.. den we hung up cos my fren is tokin to me.. haiz.. sad lo.. really sad bout my results.. haiz.. den now can only enter 3 courses.. SP maritime management.. NP business IT, n TP Business IT.. haiz.. nt interested at all de lo.. but my frens n mom n dad all tell me nt to waste my time n retake.. cos its like one whole year.. haiz.. den tell me to try to enter e courses first.. see n enroll not lo.. den decide.. rach did quite well.. nt too bad la.. at least pass all 5 subs.. hahaz.. den I only pass 4.. den kinda like no course to go to de lo.. so thinking of takin one more sub in the o’s den.. retake tt sub nia.. to replace lo.. den this yr I go work.. but all is not decided yet la.. of cos.. haiz.. told rach tt I miss someone a lot.. n she was kinda frightened by wad I say.. think tt its not tt I hab feelings for tt someone.. but its jus tt I cant put someone down.. hahaz.. dunno la.. feelings are nt easy to understand n control de ma.. rite..? haiz..
Elle Low
12/03/88
Pisces
day-dreams-1988@hotmail.com
Working & Studying
[[*My Adores*]]
Jap food
spaghetti
Fruit punches
Cocktails
MY DOG XD
[[*My Detests*]]
Bitches
Bastards
Noise
Food with too much chilli
[[*My Wishlist*]]
New phone + New line
Meet my true love
A whole room for myself
Good & stable job
A job with good pay
New com
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist: -Nil
Song: -Nil
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|December 2004|
|January 2005|
|February 2005|
|March 2005|
|April 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*My Friends*]]
|Angie|
|Cindy|
|Ida|
|Jeremy|
|Joanne|
|Kenneth|
|Lizzy|
|Lynette|
|Mei Bing|
|Mel|
|Sebastian|
|Shi hui|
|Priscillia|
|Vickies|
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
|
|