Everything has to come to an end. Including my life with my family. When I try my best to do something, she says that it is not needed. But when I do not do it, she says that I am lazy and I am neglecting my responsibilities. Fuck. What the hell she wants from me? Expect me to read her mind? Who the hell she thinks I am? Tarot card reader or brain analyser? Giving me attitude and everything. What? I am not the family slave alright? Keep complaining that my phone bill is too much. Saying “you are not the one paying for your bill. Of course you do not feel the pinch.” But when I tell her that I’ll pay for it myself, she says “are you very rich? Grow up already huh?”. What the hell she wants from me? I am practically the one doing everything at home. Doing whatever she wants because I want her to come home and feel really comfy. And all I ask for is just 100 bucks for my bill. Too much? How about my sisters? About 40 bucks a week = 160 a month + 40 bucks phone bill. 200 bucks. Me? I just ask for 100 bucks. Too much? I hardly take money from her since I have stopped schooling. How much I take a month since I have stopped work? About 70 bucks a month? Lets talk about the youngest sister of mine. She is taking about 20 bucks from my mom every time she goes out. And during the holidays, she is going out almost everyday. Lets talk about the ez-link. I use my own money for it. They take extra money from my mo for it. Fair? Talking about fairness to me? Have they thought of whether I want to come to this world when they gave birth to me? Have they asked my permission? No. I AM FORCED. I feel totally dumb. One of these days when I am totally over with them, trust me, I will not even be at home in the night. Calling me rebellious. If I truly am rebellious, do they think I am still who I am now? Do they think I will be home early? Do they think I will still do the housework? Do they think I will ever tell them I want to study? Rebellious. THIS IS NOT THE WORD FOR ME. Damn it. Gambling and losing money and the fault and anger is all taken out on me. I DID NOT TELL YOU TO GAMBLE. I DID NOT TELL YOU TO PLAY. It is not my fault. Shucks. This family is so gone sooner or later.
Elle Low
12/03/88
Pisces
day-dreams-1988@hotmail.com
Working & Studying
[[*My Adores*]]
Jap food
spaghetti
Fruit punches
Cocktails
MY DOG XD
[[*My Detests*]]
Bitches
Bastards
Noise
Food with too much chilli
[[*My Wishlist*]]
New phone + New line
Meet my true love
A whole room for myself
Good & stable job
A job with good pay
New com
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist: -Nil
Song: -Nil
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|December 2004|
|January 2005|
|February 2005|
|March 2005|
|April 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*My Friends*]]
|Angie|
|Cindy|
|Ida|
|Jeremy|
|Joanne|
|Kenneth|
|Lizzy|
|Lynette|
|Mei Bing|
|Mel|
|Sebastian|
|Shi hui|
|Priscillia|
|Vickies|
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
|
|