Wonder of any of you know of a website, www.lightamillioncandles.com. A website for saving children lifes from the vicious hands of many pornography lords. All you have to do is to go to the website and light a candle. As of my title for today's entry, Different lifes; Same world. I am talking about these poor children who are forced into child pornography in countries. Not only do these cases happen in poor countries, you'll be surprise that countries like America are also deeply involved in activities like these. I am thoroughly digusted though by the behaviours of all these pornography lords. I believe many have the same thinking as i do.
Just ended my contract with Signature Space. They requested for me to extend my stay till next week. But I know that the extension will be indefinite and so, I put an end to all by saying I will stop today. I will miss Elene though. She is so sweet to treat me to so much goodies today. Bought me lunch and breakfast, tea break and stuff. I will definitely miss her. She is just like a " Mother Hen " like she say it herself. Took my first cheque for 3 days work today and have to bank it in tomorrow.
Going to Taiwan on the 30th November for 8 days. So, if you do happen to look for me, do send me an sms. But, DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE. Thanks. As my parents are not going allow with me and my sisters, they wll be home and will answer all calls. So as to prevent for you and me being scolded, do avoid calling my house unless of course, you are a GIRL. =)
Elle Low
12/03/88
Pisces
day-dreams-1988@hotmail.com
Working & Studying
[[*My Adores*]]
Jap food
spaghetti
Fruit punches
Cocktails
MY DOG XD
[[*My Detests*]]
Bitches
Bastards
Noise
Food with too much chilli
[[*My Wishlist*]]
New phone + New line
Meet my true love
A whole room for myself
Good & stable job
A job with good pay
New com
[[*Music's Playing*]]
Artist: -Nil
Song: -Nil
[[*My Past Memories*]]
|December 2004|
|January 2005|
|February 2005|
|March 2005|
|April 2005|
|January 2006|
|February 2006|
|March 2006|
|April 2006|
|May 2006|
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|September 2006|
|October 2006|
|November 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
[[*The Conversations*]]
[[*My Friends*]]
|Angie|
|Cindy|
|Ida|
|Jeremy|
|Joanne|
|Kenneth|
|Lizzy|
|Lynette|
|Mei Bing|
|Mel|
|Sebastian|
|Shi hui|
|Priscillia|
|Vickies|
[[*Credits*]]
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
|
|